1, wood pellet machine long-term work, should be fixed on the basis of concrete. If often change the job position, wood pellet machine and motor to be installed on the made of Angle iron frame, if wood pellet machine and diesel power, should the output power matching between them, namely the diesel engine power output slightly bigger than the mill output power, and make the two pulley groove, pulley end in the same plane.
2. After the installation of the wood pellet machine, it is necessary to check the fastening condition of the fasteners everywhere. If there is looseness, it should be tightened.
3. To check whether the tightness of the drive belt is appropriate, the motor shaft and the shaft of the wood pellet machine are parallel.
4, before the operation of wood pellet machine, first turn the motor rotor by hand, check whether the tooth claw, hammer and motor rotor operation is flexible and reliable, there is no collision in the shell, the rotation of the motor rotor is the same direction as the pointing arrow on the machine, the motor and the pellet machine lubrication is not good.
5. There is no need to replace the pulley at will to prevent the explosion of the crushing chamber caused by the high speed, or the low speed will affect the working efficiency.
6. After the grinding platform runs, it first idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then feeding work after no abnormal phenomenon.
7. In the work, we should pay attention to the running condition of the wood pellet machine in time, and the feeding should be balanced to prevent congestion and stuffy car. It can not be overloaded for a long time. If there is vibration, noise, excessive bearing and body temperature, spray material and other phenomena, should stop the car for inspection, troubleshooting before continuing the work.
8, crushing raw materials should be carefully checked to prevent copper, iron, stone and other hard blocks into the crushing chamber caused by accident.
9, the operator does not need to wear gloves, feeding should go to the side of the wood pellet machine, to prevent the rebound of debris injury face.